September 11, 2009

Frankie!

I've had a bit of a one track mind lately due to my recent family addition. This is my new French Bulldog, Frankie. He is 9 weeks old and is as cute as they come!Anyone who knows me, knows I have been borderline obsessed with Frenchies for years now. They combine all the qualities I love about bulldogs (over weight , odd looking, squished face) with their own quirky personality and huge ears, and yes of course, he's black & white!

Im not a huge fan of dressing up dogs and definitely wont be investing in a wardrobe for Frankie but this shirt was a gift form his new daddy (my boyfriend, Sebastian). He insisted that Frankie be brought up as a USC Trojan, this was his one and only request.


Little Frankie has brought so much joy into my life in the 2 days he's been here. I can't imagine how much fun we will have in the years to come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home