September 17, 2009

## Collage ##

I have always been interested in the interaction between photography and illustration. It gives the reality of the image a surreal quality and allows you to look at it in a different light.

This is one of those projects I have packed away for a rainy day but have yet to dig it out. These are mock up collages that I hope to transfer to canvas some day (soon).

The images really have no relation except for the numerical numbers they each feature. I have found that in my work, I enjoy bringing together unexpected objects to create relationships.
The color of the patterns contrasted with the black and white photography creates a great eye catching piece. This would make a great DIY project for anyone interested in photography and painting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home