September 16, 2009

'Cupcake Logo Designer'

Since I'm in the marketing stage of my new design studio, I'm pleasantly surprised to see my name (and face!) pop up in unexpected places. Because I have worked with a few cupcake and bakery shops, my logos were featured on the cupcake blog: allthingscupcake.com

I was very amused at my title, 'Cupcake Logo Designer', which lately has been suiting me well. I love working with small companies, especially specialty shops like bakeries who put as much passion into their food as I put into my designs.

These are just a few examples of some of my logos but I was very proud that they were featured on one of the most well known cupcake blogs.. and surprisingly, its a huge fad!


I even received an honorable mention with my very own pic. Thanks everyone at allthingscupcake.com for featuring me and my work!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to know costs of designing a cupcake logo for us.

April 1, 2010 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger ladymeda said...

How much would you charge for a bakery/dessert logo? Do you do brochures as well?

March 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home