September 15, 2009

CMYK: Data Mapping

I finally made it over to the bookstore yesterday in order to check out my piece featured in CMYK Magazine this month!

The design piece is a data mapping of 7 days of my life. Mapping my schedule, money spent, texts sent, places I visited, amount of sleep, music I listened to and outfits I wore. So really, anyone can learn a lot about my personal life if they spent some time looking through it, good thing it is printed in such small scale :)

The piece was designed as a 24 x 36 in. poster that folds up into a small book to view each section individually. I am very excited to be featured in CMYK because it is one of my favorite design magazines and I use it as an inspirational source for my own work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home