September 23, 2009

Fortune Cookies

I love the concept of fortune cookies because they are always true. I don't mean that in the sense that they are magical and somehow they can predict your exact future, in my opinion, they don't predict anything at all. Instead, they are a powerful tool of positive reinforcement that any one can apply to their own life. What I really love about them is that they always make you think of the things in your life that maybe aren't doing so great and give you hope and reassurance for the future.

I was sure this one was made for me when I opened it! I had been feeling overwhelmed with things lately and of course my sensitivity was kicking in to the max but after reading my 'fortune' I started to think about the positive aspects of my sensitivity, maybe its not such a bad thing after all.

The last two fortunes I geared towards my design work and business. It's an exciting yet very scary time to start a business and like everything else, there are always the highs and the lows. But reading that 'many possibilities are open to me' allowed me to view things as possibilities for success and took me places I might not have gone without it.

I'm hoping this one can apply to an e-mail as well, I don't receive much important mail these days. None the less, I'm still waiting for the letter of importance to be dropped into my inbox, but who knows, maybe it already has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home