September 21, 2009

Finds of the Week

Today I thought I would feature some of my favorite yard sale finds of the week. I'm loving living in Silverlake because the weekends are never disappointing when it comes to finding great bargains!

We stumbled upon this huge sale right near our house. With every gadget you could imagine, my favorite part was the extensive racks of real vintage clothes.

I was a huge fan of this great yellow and black printed robe dress but seeing that it was a size 10, I didn't even think a little alteration would do the trick so I had to let it go.

The yard sale lady had three pairs of these shoes all in different colors. Straight from a Parisian shoemaker, I had to let these go as well because I have already overstuffed my shoe closet.

This framed picture came complete with tears and age spots but that just added to it's vintage charm. With a great new frame, this pic could work perfectly to spice up a washroom.
Overall, we found some great finds ( I also walked away with a Cream Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere sweater for $2!) Can't wait for next weekend

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home