October 26, 2009

Stamp of Love

I absolutely love the 'king and queen love stamps' designed by NYC designer, Jeanne Greco. I had never heard of this artist before but after doing a bit of research on the stamp I was able to find its origin. Usually reluctant to choose between one ugly stamp and the next, I was pleasantly surprised to be presented with this design as an option during my last visit to the post office. Of course I jumped with excitement when I noticed that I could purchase something well designed from the postal service! If only the rest of the country could recognize the importance and beauty of design and incorporate into American culture as well. Until then, I will enjoy these lovely love stamps and keep my fingers crossed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home