October 13, 2009

Cafe Stella : Décor

This week I'm so happy we ventured out of our norm and tried a new Friday night date spot. We ended up at Café Stella and had no idea what to expect. My first impression was the great french country almost vintage inspired decor.

While I'm not a big fan of the whole taxidermy idea, I must say it definitely added to the ambiance along with great oil paintings and sketches by various artists. The overall design was very eclectic but extremely well composed. Two thumbs up in my book.

We were pleasantly surprised when our food arrived because it very well could have been lovelier than the atmosphere itself. While a bit expensive for a weekly trip, I will definitely be back for those semi-special occasions that I love to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home