October 9, 2009

Bathroom: Before & After

I'm still waiting for the day when I can completely renovate and decorate an entire house the way I want it, but as a renter, I have to work within a lot of restrictions. I did find little ways around some of the big fix up issues though.

This was my bathroom sink area when I moved into our rental house. The covers were peeling off and the doors weren't aligned correctly, all in all, it was a daily eye sore! Not wanting to spend a fortune on fixing the whole thing up, I opted for a more temporary fix.

After some contemplation, I decided to finally put to use this lovely fabric I purchased a while back in NYC and never really knew what to do with it. One curtain rod and a yard of fabric later, I had a nice and pleasing cover for the unbearable cabinets behind. The colorful pattern added a much needed burst of liveliness to the room as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home