October 8, 2009

Free People : Re-Usable Shopping Bag

This past week I did something unusual for me... I shopped at a retail store! The only place I found success though was at a new nearby Free People store. I think I was so attracted to everything in the store because their entire collection was designed around the ideas of vintage. I was very happy with my finds but even happier after the purchase! They nicely folded the items and put them in this great cloth bag. I was so excited that they took that extra step to be apart of the 're-use' fad (even if it's only to say they are green) because any small change helps. By making it so attractive it will help one step further because people will be more inclined to carry it around making it useful while shopping and getting groceries. I hope to see more store follow this practice in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home