August 1, 2009

Metro Posters

Nearing the end of my summer in Paris I couldn't leave before documenting the great metro posters I had walked by countless times everyday. It's too bad advertising in the States can't be this beautiful and experimental.
I didn't even know what most of the images were advertising but they were captivating none the less.


These posters for the 'Affordable Art Fair' are so funny and creative. The viewer understands the artist more than if they were to see an actual piece of their artwork in my opinion. So fun and entertaining!

I hope one day America will be a little more open minded about their advertising, I can't remember the last time I walked down the street in the US and something beautiful actually caught my eye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home