July 30, 2009

La Boutique

Next best to vintage shopping is boutique shopping. While usually way over priced, small boutiques are one of my favorite sources of inspiration. I love that they support and promote local artists & crafters and you can almost always find unique gifts and ideas.
These iron cast wall hooks would look great in a long entry way, too bad I have to wait on that one. Maybe my next house..

These hand-stitched journals were hard to resist. With loads of patterns to choose from and revealed binding. You could tell that every last detail was cared for down to the soft and aged quality of the delicate paper.



This boutique, located in the 1st arr. in Paris, was filled with irresistible items, I just wished my suitcase could hold everything. I made it out of the store light handed but of course not empty handed. Great vintage looking 'femmes' & 'hommes' signs will make a great addition to my new home now that my boyfriend and I are moving in together. I will add pics of them when I get them hung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home