July 29, 2009

Brunch

I have recently rediscovered my favorite meal of the day: Brunch. A combination of breakfast and lunch. Who could ask for more? I had almost forgotten about this amazing weekend tradition until staying in Paris where brunch is almost a must on Sundays. Brunch is an excuse to gather with friends, eat great food (and a lot of it!), and get out and enjoy the day, especially during the beautiful summer weather. I definitely hope to make it part of my weekly routine when I return back to the states.
Whether you cook a big brunch from home or go to your favorite local cafe, it is definitely worth the effort and preparation. Take a break from your busy life and treat yourself to an enjoyable and delicious brunch once a week, you wont regret it!
Our Menu:
Café or Tea
Orange or Grapefruit Juice
Fresh Yogurt
Fresh Rhubarb Sauce (like applesauce)
Chocolate Croissants
Seasonal Jams and Marmalade (blackberry and tangerine)
Whole Wheat Toast
Eggs (scrambled or over-easy)
Fresh Fruit

Yes, sounds never ending but trust me, you will be full and content at the end of this meal!

Happy Brunching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home