November 17, 2009

Tricks for Promoting Small Businesses

During my first visit to Umami Burger, I was exited upon arriving and seeing these wonderful place-mats. I can't figure out if they're silkscreened or stamped on but I'm leaning towards silkscreened. I thought this was such a great, thrifty and hands on way to make things a little more personal right when you arrive. I almost didn't mind the long wait for the food because it allowed me to look at my lovely place-mat for longer :)

While I wouldn't recommend the restaurant due to poor service, I would recommend whoever was behind their design decisions. Silkscreening or stamping your logo on different promotional materials is a great first step for small businesses while staying within small budgets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home