November 20, 2009

Office Decorating Tips from Domino

I am in the process of upgrading my studio space and am very excited to start decorating. I thought I would share some fun and useful tricks from one of my favorite decorating books, Domino.

Glamour in the Details Uniformly polished desk accessories telegraph "Ive got it together"

This is one of my favorites and I can't wait to try it on one of my own: Disguising a File Cabinet with "chinoiserie" (really just vintage fabric enlarged on a photocopier) is a quirky reinvention of a decorator favorite.

and of course.. Color-Coded Binders lend cohesiveness to storage space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good ideas you have here. This will help you become more productive. I'm sure this'll be helpful for Serviced Office Makati. Thanks for sharing!

April 19, 2018 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home